Daikyoh Oboro (大京朧, Rou Daikyou) is a samurai ghost and the guardian ghost of Yohane Asakura. He is known as the Unhappiness-Bearer Vagabond Swordsman (そしてその持ち霊の不幸を呼ぶ流浪の剣士, Soshitesono Mochi Rei no Fukou wo Yobu Rurou no Kenshi)
This is the most basic of Yohane's abilities. He uses his umbrella as a substitute for Daikyoh's sword.
- Oboro Zangetsu (朧斬月 Oboro Beheading Moon):
- Kyosha (Deathly Wheel): A powerful thrusting technique developed for closing the distance between the user and his opponent. According to Daikyoh, had he wielded his own sword against Hana, the technique would have been strong enough to blow a hole in his stomach.
Over Souls and AttacksEdit
O.S. Tsukuyomi LanceEdit
O.S. “Tsukuyomi Lance” (O.S.月詠鉾)
- Shaman: Yohane Asakura
- O.S. Type: Weapon Type
- Spirit Ally: Oboro Daikyoh (Human Ghost)
- Medium used: Umbrella
Description: The Over Soul creates an over sized lance in the shape of an umbrella with the Five Point Star at bottom of it and a sword blade at the tip. It has wings at the top and ribbons tied around it at the middle. According to Amidamaru, its strength is on pair with Yoh's O.S. Spirit of Sword.
- Tsukiyo No Habakiboshi (月夜帚星 Moonlit Comet): Using the sword at the tip of the Over Soul, Yohane performs a powerful piercing attack.
O.S. Big Zalim YamabokoEdit
O.S. “Big Zalim Yamaboko” (O.S. 明星山鉾)
- Shaman: Luka Asakura; Yohane Asakura
- O.S. Type: Weapon Type
- Spirit Ally: Shinden and Raiden; Oboro Daikyoh
- Medium used: Star Wand & Umbrella
Description: Using an unknown technique called Gion Gattai (祇園合体) Luka and Yohane is able to combine their Over Souls into one, given it the strength of Yohane's Tsukuyomi Lance and the speed of Luca's Amaterasu Float.
- Kami no Sue: Ama Yumi (神の杖 天射): A technique where the Over Soul jumps high into the hair and performs a verry strong piercing attack.
Daikyoh was born and raised during the Meiji Restoration. He was once a noble samurai but with the ban of katanas he was forced into the army. Many of Daikyoh's fellow samurai also volunteered to join the Japanese Imperial Army.
One day while drinking, Daikyoh visited his former comrades who all pointed their weapons at him and in a drunken rage he attacked them, forcing them to gun him down.
- During their first fight, Amidamaru calls him a Rōnin. A Rōnin is the title given to a samurai who have lost his master.
- He is inferior to Amidmaru in terms of sword play.